This is the cartilage from the spine of a shark.
100% Australian shark cartilage is
- Enriched with natural chondroitin and glucosamine
- Contains Essential Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Low in fat
- Rich in calcium which is absorbed more readily than bone, a great alternative for raw feeders
- Excellent for dental health
- A perfect treat to redirect a chewing puppy
Dogs of all ages will benefit from the joint support provided by chondroitin and glucosamine, particularly senior pets, or those who have undergone spinal (IVDD) surgery or knee (ACL or TPLO) surgery, or who suffer from arthritis and joint or hip dysplasia. Also a great preventative for active dogs, this is one of the key components of one the major joint health supplements available for dogs.
Our shark cartilage is sourced from a family owned business in Far North Queensland. It is sustainably sourced and wild caught. Certified SafeFood Queensland Accredited.
Sold in 100g bags.
All of our products are natural dog treats. Therefore each treat is unique and will vary in size, shape & colour.
Always feed under supervision. Intended for use as a pet treat only not a complete meal. Ensure clean, fresh water is available.