Take pot luck on whether you receive all or some of the flavours and shapes in our gourmet dog biscuit range when you choose our Gourmet Biscuit Variety Pack.
Your pack could contain any of the following:
- Turkey gourmet dog biscuits
- Chicken gourmet dog biscuits
- Cheese and carrot gourmet dog biscuits
- Sweet potato gourmet dog biscuits
- Banana and peanut butter gourmet dog biscuits
- Peanut butter gourmet dog biscuits
- Apple and oat gourmet dog biscuits
- Cheese gourmet dog biscuits
- Anti-inflammatory biscuits
Minty fresh biscuits
- Mini bone shaped biscuits
- Treat of the month - past or present
- Gluten free biscuits
- Peanut buttons
This is an excellent way to give your dog plenty of variety at treat time, without purchasing lots of different packs.
All our biscuits are hand made in NSW using locally sourced ingredients.
Unlike many other dog biscuits, we do not use egg, therefore our biscuits are shelf stable. They are super crunchy, and will keep fresh in an airtight container. We can't say how long for - the taste testers eat them too quickly!! Although we pack our biscuits in a stand up pouch with zip seal and heat seal, we recommend that once the pack is opened, you transfer the contents to an airtight container.
Please allow 2-3 days for your order to be prepared.
See all our dog biscuits here.
N.B. As all our biscuits & treats are made by hand, colours & sizes of your actual order may vary slightly from pictures displayed.
These photographs should act as a guide to the product only.
All of our products are natural dog treats. Therefore each treat is unique and will vary in size, shape & colour.
Always feed under supervision. Intended for use as a pet treat only not a complete meal. Ensure clean, fresh water is available.