or make 4 interest-free payments of $2.49 AUD fortnightly with More info
This is the cartilage from the spine of a shark. Sharks don't actually have bones, their skeleton is comprised solely of cartilage.
Our shark cartilage dog treats are 100% Australian shark cartilage, a natural and healthy dog treat which is preservative free,
- Enriched with natural chondroitin and glucosamine
- Contains Essential Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Low in fat
- Rich in calcium which is absorbed more readily than bone, a great alternative for raw feeders
- Excellent for dental health
- A perfect treat to redirect a chewing puppy
Dogs of all ages will benefit from the joint support provided by chondroitin and glucosamine, particularly
- senior pets
- those who have undergone spinal (IVDD) surgery
- those who have undergone knee (ACL or TPLO) surgery
- those who suffer from arthritis and joint or hip dysplasia.
The cartilage also contains mucopolysaccharides, which are powerful anti-inflammatory molecules.
This is also a great preventative for active dogs, being one of the key components of a major joint health supplement available for dogs.
Read our blog post Is Shark Cartilage Good For Dogs? about shark cartilage and it's benefits.
Our shark cartilage is sourced from Queensland. It is sustainably sourced and wild caught.
Sold in 100g & 250g bags.
See our other fish treats for dogs here
Produce of Australia
These photographs should act as a guide to the product only.
All of our products are natural dog treats. Therefore each treat is unique and will vary in size, shape & colour.
Always feed under supervision. Intended for use as a pet treat only not a complete meal. Ensure clean, fresh water is available.
Please store in an airtight container a cool, dry place.